Dental Services in Middlesex Township, PA
Keelan Dental provides dental services in Middlesex Township, PA and Bulter, PA. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at our convenient offices.
Services We Provide
- General Dentistry: From a cleaning and comprehensive exam, to a root canal or extraction, we can meet your everyday dental needs and protect your teeth for a lifetime.
- Restorative Dentistry: We can repair or replace damaged teeth with fillings, crowns, bridges, or implants. We can restore your oral health and allow you to chew, speak, and smile freely again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic services include teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, bonding, and more!
- Sedation Dentistry: We offer deep sedation, IV sedation, or conscious oral sedation to help our patients who may feel apprehensive about dental work.
- Invisible Braces: Clear aligners can produce beautiful results quickly and discreetly compared to traditional braces. They are ideal for busy adults and older teens.
- Dental Implants: Implants are attractive, natural-looking replacements for damaged or missing teeth.
- Crowns: Utilizing our state of the art Cerec Primemill, we provide convenient same-day crowns to restore teeth that are cracked, worn down, or severely decayed.
- Treatment of TMJ Disorders: TMJ can be a debilitating condition causing jaw, facial, neck, and shoulder pain and headaches.We may be able to offer treatment options to ease your discomfort.
- Bruxism: Teeth grinding or bruxism can cause premature tooth wear and headaches and may worsen TMJ. We offer custom mouthguards to help protect your teeth.
Contact Keelan Dental
If you need a cleaning, filling, crown, or any other dental service, please don’t hesitate to contact us at our Middlesex Township or Butler offices. We can show you how proper dental care can improve your health and quality of life.